Get Your Permit Hassle-Free with the New…
Florida Drug and Alcohol Test
Florida Traffic Law & Substance Abuse Education PLUS Online Permit Exam Program!
- Passing Guaranteed!
- Includes Free Permit Test & Study Guide
- Qualify & Take Permit Exam Online
You’ll Love This Florida TLSAE Online Course
Who Should Take This Course?
Before you can take your permit test in Florida, you'll need to take and complete a Traffic Law and Substance Abuse Education (TLSAE) Course. First-time drivers at least 15 years of age can take this DHSMV-approved TLSAE course online and fulfill the Florida requirements without sitting in a classroom. This easy-to-use online format is fun, engaging, and fast!
Course Material Includes
It's easier than you think to become a safe, confident driver in Florida. With this online course, you'll cover all the essential TLSAE information in a format that's flexible with your schedule. Key topics covered in this course include:
- Valuable Rules of the Road and Road Signs
- Safe Driving Essentials
- Risks of Drugs and Alcohol When Driving
- What You Can Expect if You Get Pulled Over For DUI or DWI
At the end of each section you’ll take a short quiz to test what you’ve learned and prepare you for the final exam. The entire course takes just 4 hours to complete, but because it’s online you can go as fast or slow as you want! We make completing your TLSAE Course totally hassle-free.
TRAFFIC LAW AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE EDUCATION COURSE OFFERS:
- Free DMV Practice Tests
- A convenient online format
- Interactive fun in every unit
- DHSMV approval throughout the state
- Unlimited attempts on the final exam
- The ability to take a break anytime
- 24-hour customer support team
HOW IT WORKS
The Florida drug and alcohol test is separated into seven units that cover the driving rules and regulations, alcohol and drug-impaired driving, safe driving techniques, and ways to increase your awareness on the roadways. Every unit is jam-packed with graphics, interactive 3-D animations, and videos to keep you having fun while you work. The short multiple-choice quizzes after every unit give you a chance to review everything before the final exam.
(800) 990-2813 On average, we answer all calls within 45 seconds
FLORIDA DRUG AND ALCOHOL TEST ALSO KNOWN AS:
- Traffic law and substance abuse education course (TLSAE)
- Drug Alcohol Traffic Education
- Alcohol Drugs Accident Prevention Training (A.D.A.P.T.)
- Drug and Alcohol Course or Drug and Alcohol Class
- First Time Drivers Course
FINAL EXAM ATTEMPTS
The final exam is made up of multiple-choice questions that have been pulled right from the traffic law and substance abuse education course material, so you will be totally prepared for it. Even better, you can take it as many times as you need so you’re guaranteed to pass the course.
FREE DMV PRACTICE TEST
When you sign up for this Florida drug and alcohol test you will get a 50-question permit practice test for free. Every question on the practice test has been taken from actual DMV permit exams, so you can study with the real thing and may even see some of them on your test. Plus, they have the same format as the DMV exam so you can take all the time you need to get comfortable with it.
FREE DHSMV REPORTING
We will process your completion information the very same day that you finish the online course because we know you want to get your permit as soon as possible. We even send it directly to the Florida DHSMV for you, so you can sign up for your permit exam without having to worry about a thing.